Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > YOU have questions....WE have answers!! > Information From Brock's Performance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Info needed on CT Meg full system for auto tune
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Info needed on CT Meg full system for auto tune

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayabusa133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Info needed on CT Meg full system for auto tune
    Posted: October/05/2015 at 9:37pm
I'm using Woolich racing Auto tune to fine tune my bike...it's a 2011 hayabusa. I have full Titanium CT MEG system. I need to know the header pipe diameter and header pipe length (from header to the oxygen sensor bung).
Can some one please help me with this info? It would really be great if i can get this info without having to uninstall my exhaust to take measurements

Thanks
Mark R.
*EJ* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *EJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2015 at 11:58am
Hayabusa133,

The bung is not in the primary tubes it is located in the collector (Y-Pipe) right before the muffler. Not sure of diameter of pipe at bung location, do not have system here to check but the collector where it attaches to muffler is 58mm.
Hayabusa133 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayabusa133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2015 at 12:06pm
I know where the bung is... i need to find out the distance from the bung to the exhaust port on the block (when exhaust is installed) ie: the distance from the header end or tip where it is bolted to the engine to the bung...i also need just the diameter of one ofvthe headers
Hayabusa133 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayabusa133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2015 at 10:29am
Can anyone please help?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic